The Ruffwear Polar Trex dog snow boots provide warmth, traction, and protection so those paws can keep exploring in winter conditions.
Constructed with an insulated softshell upper for breathable, weatherproof warmth in extreme cold and inclement weather. The Ruffwear-designed Vibram Icetrek outsole provides traction on frozen surfaces and is a barrier against cold and snow-melt chemicals. The hook-and-loop closure cinches at the narrowest part of the dog’s leg for a secure fit. Zip the stretch gaiter over the closure to protect the hook-and-loop from snow build-up.
Just as you would with your gear, adjust fit and check tension of boot straps 15 minutes into your activity and throughout the adventure as needed.
Price is for a set of TWO boots. Many dogs have wider front paws than rear paws. We offer our boots in sets of two, so you can order the appropriate sizes for a good fit on both the front and rear paws.
- Protects paws from winter elements and ski edges
- Pullover stretch gaiter with zippered closure helps keep snow out
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable soft shell upper fabric
- Vibram Icetrek non-marking rubber outsole
- Winter-specific lug pattern provides superb traction on frozen surfaces
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions
- Wash in cold water on gentle cycle with mild detergent; air dry
- Available in sets of two.