That’s 8 years of trying, failing, learning, planning, engineering and crash-testing car harnesses, and it’s all gone into the Kurgo Impact Harness. It uses a single piece of tubular webbing with reinforced bar tacking. The result? A veritable monument to safety and comfort, built to the standards the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards created for child restraint systems. It’s our magnum opus.
- Crash tested with simulated dogs up to 108lbs.
- Constructed of a single piece of 4,000 pound tubular webbing with reinforced bar tacking
- All steel nesting style buckles and hardware
- 4 adjustment points for a near perfect fit on all shapes and sizes
- Fully integrated into your car's seatbelt system, requiring no additional straps or attachments
- Leash attachment on back of harness
Sizes (size up if your dog is on the edge of the weight range)
- Small: 10-25lbs
- Medium: 25-50lbs
- Large: 50-75lbs
- X-Large: 75-105lbs